[Translators] Bengali Translator

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Mar 13 13:51:06 CET 2012

Hello!

There might be some confusion here:
You wrote a mail earlier saying you want to complete the bengali
translation. If you don't find the answer in you inbox, check here:

http://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/translators/2012-March/000961.html

Contact the current/former bengali translators mentioned in the top part
of the bn.po file. They know how to give the translations to the vlc team.

The transifex translation is only to help creating/managing the
translation within a single language. You (and other translators) are
invited to use the existing transifex project for reducing the amount of
admin work (getting latest pot file and the like).

Once again, here is the suggestion:
If you like to translate please contact the current
maintainer/translators. You find translators in the corresponding
po-file and most maintainers here:

http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/
If you know your lang code (bn for bengali) have a look here:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-2.0.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=HEAD

Else, it is possible that all your work will be lost or be done twice.

Regards

Christoph

>>> http://wiki.mozilla.org/user:heavengod