[Translators] Re : Push ALL translations!

Denis ARNAUD denisarnuad at yahoo.fr
Fri May 25 09:18:43 CEST 2012

Hello,
The latest Breton translation is available here

http://meskach.free.fr/arbo/Ubuntu-br/vlc_br.po
as well as in the VLC-trans transifex project.

Thanks for commiting :)
Best regards,

Denis ARNAUD

Kevredigezh « An Drouizig »
Difazier &  Meziantoù e brezhoneg
Firefox, LibreOffice, Thunderbird, Gimp, GCompris ha traoù...
http://www.drouizig.org