[Translators] Greek translation for VLC iOS (done!)

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:32:03 CEST 2013

Dear Savvas,

On 31.07.2013, at 17:22, Savvas Nesseris <nesseris at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just finished the Greek translation for the latest iOS version of the VLC. I have included the Localizable.strings file as an attachment.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Please note that there is also root.strings hidden in the Settings bundle which is responsible for all the options. You can find it here: http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc-ports/ios.git;a=tree;f=Resources/Settings.bundle/en.lproj;h=3d53979d612259b9afe78801127ed29df73d6825;hb=HEAD

Since we add new strings to iOS from time to time and unless you follow the iOS mailing list, those are a bit hard to track, I'd recommend you to consider using Transfex, which is automatically updated the day after my team and me modified something.

Cheers,

Felix