[Translators] Sinhala Language

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Aug 22 17:44:58 CEST 2013

Hello!

Am 22.08.2013 17:05, schrieb Pasindu Kavinda:
> Can someone send me the updated VLC 2.0.8 Sinhala .po file?

Of course we can provide an updated file.
But I would not recommend working on 2.0.X any more, but work on 2.1
instead.

Here you can find the current file for the 2.1.X version

http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-2.1.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/si.po;hb=HEAD

Easiest for me will be if you would join transifex and request a Sinhala
team here:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/

Already somewhat outdated information is found here:

http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

Usually, it's a good idea to contact the previous translators, to avoid
double work on the same texts.
H.Shalitha Vikum <HSVIKUM at sinhalaya dot com>
Ajith Manjula <uthmax dot sms at gmail dot com>

Best regards

Christoph