[Translators] Updated Windows NSIS setup translation (Dutch)

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at outlook.com
Mon Dec 9 16:12:27 CET 2013

Yes, the string is right. It depends on the installation you want to do. For example: if you have VLC 2.0 installed, and you want to install VLC 1.0, you will get the "downgrade" option. You get the "upgrade" option when you want to install a newer version. The "recommended" is about "using the previous settings". (However, I always reset VLC's settings every time I install a newer version, but it seems it isn't necessary).

Hope this answers your question

Regards

Thomas