[Translators] Fwd: Re: [vlc-devel] VLC media player localization

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Feb 21 00:09:56 CET 2013

Hello!

I put this on the translators list, for I think this is the better place
for discussing it.

Maybe some of the translators want to comment on the topic as well.

If you have an acceptable internet connection, I'd suggest you try the
transifex online translating tool.

You can lock/unlock a translation, to notify others you are working on
it. It should be possible to use your approach (one starts at the top,
the other one at the end).

If there is a different language you prefer as source (and the
translation already exists), you can have it displayed as well.
So you won't have to rely on English alone.

Feel free to ask if I missed any important points.
Me or someone else here will probably be able to help.

Best regards

Christoph