[Translators] [vlc-devel] VLC media player localization

Sherlock Holmes holmessherlock21 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:20:08 CET 2013

Hi Christoph,
I have mistakenly requested for Oriya language in
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/ . Now I find the
Oriya(India). Sorry for requesting a new one. I requested to join the team
in Oriya_IN. My Transifex username is Kanhu.

Thank you.
Prasannajit Acharya

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:39 AM, Christoph Miebach <christoph.miebach at web.de