[Translators] [azpidatziak at gmail.com: FUCKING VLC]

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Jul 30 12:35:24 CEST 2013

On 30 Jul, Julen Ruiz Aizpuru wrote :
> 2013/7/30 Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>:
> > FYI.
> >
> > To say that I am now very prejudiced against Basque is an
> > understatement.
>
> Very sad to hear that and to see such behaviors. You should take into
> account trolls represent nothing but themselves, so please don't take
> the part for the whole.

I've never seen this kind of behaviour of ANY translator or ANY
contributor to this project or many open source projects.

When you are a minor language, you usually lay-low. And yet Basque has
been given us more issues than any other languages and more insults than
any other...

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734