[Translators] Translators Digest, Vol 58, Issue 6

Mr. Phan Anh ppanhh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:41:27 CEST 2013

Now, honestly, I haven't joined any "real deal" in the mailing list for VLC.
But, as a normal guy over internet.
Trolling is an art, or a bull shit, or junkies, or whaterver you can recall
it.
The point is, when there are debates, the morons, the talents and the
rubbish will appeare at the same place, by not in a linear order or by a
chaos order.

If I hadnt been wrong, the guy from trolling is Ukranie right?
So, this guy is pissing off everbody? But look, the mailing list is now
active again. The mailing subject and the conversation is now more
attractive than ever.
When we have just one translator for each language, that translator will:
"hey yo, the translation is...
"hey bro, I dont understand this...
///
Well, boring stuff. In this collaborative environment of translation, this
is a community, remember the "boss" of VLC has recently written down an
entry about problems that VLC faced up with some libraries in Windows.
Even Windows bull shit group denied him, hell yeah, he fucked them all with
his own solution along with the team.

So, being a translator from Vietnamese, yeah, I bet you dont know where
that's place on the map, but that's not the point, the point is, keep
rolling the trolling stuff, debate and moving on.

VLC will have to face up with problems and more, but remember, problems
sometimes kills you but sometimes, that's a good foundation for making
prgress, for more attendtion and more stuff to discuss.

I dont give a fuck about the trolling stuff, but with me, my email account
showned up with the notification about Mailing list of VLC, that would be
funnier than just show up afters months.

@troller or whatever you like to be called: Keep your stuff get moving
buddy, but remember.
When you make a debate, you have to arm yourself with good stuff in
translation. I mean "good stuff".