[Translators] 2.1.0-pre1 release

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sun Jun 23 11:27:27 CEST 2013

Hello!

There will be 2.1.0-pre1 release short after the weekend.
If you have any translations locally, please send (or upload to
transifex) them.

If you are checking this release later, please have a look at the
"About" window, for many translators are not listed, yet.

Besides me failing to update this in time the reason often is that I
don't have your real name and email address.

So, if you are not listed there (or listed with a wrong/incomplete
name), please email me (christoph.miebach at web.de).

Please provide:
transifex username (only if using transifex of course)
real name
email address

Best regards

Christoph