[Translators] question about "non-ref" of Android's string

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sun Jun 23 16:46:09 CEST 2013

Hello!

On 23.06.2013 13:33, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On 23 Jun, Thomas De Rocker wrote :
>> I'm 90 % sure this is right, but i'll wait for confirmation before translating.
>
> Yes. But we shouldn't make the same mistake as on the desktop VLC.
>
> None. Low. Medium. High. should be nicer.

The file has been updated (on transifex) again. The difficult strings
have been replaced by some (hopefully) better ones.

Those of you not using transifex find the translation template for
android here (will be kept up to date):

http://people.videolan.org/~etix/transifex/vlc-android/strings.xml

Best regards and sorry for the noise

Christoph