[Translators] vlc for android

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Mar 14 23:52:41 CET 2013

Hello!

A new beta release for the android version might arrive soon. Some of
the strings have different names, now.

While this is fixed for the source [1], it is not fixed automatically
for your local version, nor for the translations stored at transifex.

So, I request everyone to pick up the current version from git before
continue working on it.

Those of you who use transifex can get the git version and upload it to
transifex or use the webinterface to translate the messages again. The
previous version should show up as suggestions there.

If you ask for it, I can upload your translation to transifex, but as
usual I prefer if you do it yourself.

Best regards

Christoph

[1]