[Translators] Icelandic translation (is) for VLC

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Mar 14 22:48:54 CET 2013

Hello!

On 14.03.2013 11:48, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
> I'd like to participate in translation of VLC into Icelandic (is). The
> actual localization is on the limit of being usable, it needs a bit of
> cleaning/coordination and of course more strings.

Aren't you the coordinator of the Icelandic team on transifex (vlc-trans)?

I take updates from there already.

> So please commit my updates as soon as possible ;-)

I can pick it from the url you wrote below or (easier for me) from
transifex.

> Already subscribed to the translators ML.

> The PO file is at:
> <http://www.nett.is/~sveinki/i18n/vlc/po_vlc_is.po>

We are planning to move to MSI (a different installer), so I won't
promise to update this:

> Since there is no mention of Icelandic in vlc.desktop I put the relevant
> section here below.
>
> vlc.desktop:
>
> Name[is]=VLC margmiðlunarspilarinn
> GenericName[is]=Margmiðlunarspilari
> Comment[is]=Spilar margmiðlunarefni ásamt því að taka upp og útvarpa
> straumum

Please tell me (not the ML) how you want your updates to be merged
(transifex, or your website).

Best regards

Christoph