[Translators] Updated Windows NSIS setup translation (Dutch)

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at outlook.com
Sat Nov 23 00:03:17 CET 2013

Hello

I updated the Dutch translation of the NSIS setup of VLC Media Player (see attached .nsh file). Is there a possibility to add this translation to Transifex? I tried it myself with my unofficial test page (see here: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/rockytdrs-test-project/), but it seems we have to use "text file" as input, because .nsh is not recognized (yet?).

Please add my translations to GIT.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Thomas