[Translators] Release time for vlc 2.1

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Sep 19 01:50:16 CEST 2013

Hello everybody!

The vlc 2.1.0 (for desktop) will be released this weekend.

Of course we will continue merging translation for later 2.1.X releases,
so you do not have to finish everything.

You can find a recent version here:

http://people.videolan.org/~jb/vlc-2.1.0-win32.7z

Every language above 30% (for vlc-2.1) should appear in the preferences
(CTRL+P) as an option for "Menus language:".

Please check!

We should also be able to add the newer (less complete) translations in
the nightly builds, just ask (me) for it.

If you want to be mentioned in the Authors list (About->Authors; scroll
down for translators) and you are not yet, please send your transifex
username, your real name and the email address you want to be used (for
the git commits) to me:

christoph.miebach AT web.de

Telling the language(s) you were working on might help as well.

Thanks for all the work!

Best regards

Christoph