[Translators] lang-switch for the main page

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at outlook.com
Sun Feb 2 12:45:42 CET 2014

Why not change the web site language automatically, according to the system (or browser) language of the user? Audacity does it that way... and it still gives the option to change languages at the bottom.

In my opinion it's also better to display language names in their native language (like Nederlands for Dutch, or Français for French), because not everyone understands English.

Regards

Thomas