[Translators] lang-switch for the main page

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 00:35:24 CET 2014

finally, I have still two questions:

1. Why is the Google+ Button showing the number >9999 ? Some bug? There is also an option to disable the counter.

2. When searching for vlc on google with german locale settings the google index shows me the english description of the page: www.videolan.org/vlc/‎‎  but it should display the index of the german page. The given index page is index.de.html. So each local version of the system and browser should display their version of the index page as an result. I noticed that many users that are searching for vlc in google don't pick the first result, that is videolan.org because the index is in english. So they pick the second link that is mostly some page with malware.
f.e: if some german user search for vlc the first result should be www.videolan.org/vlc/index.de.html

Please give me some feedback, if this is not clear enough.
Michi