[Translators] lang-switch for the main page

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Fri Jan 31 12:05:39 CET 2014

+1

I'd go for English because otherwise we'll get a never ending debate
about whether the list should be sorted according to ISO codes (which
creates crazy lists because it puts, for example, Japanese under j when
a normal user would look for it under 'Nihongo'. Although I believe the
UI language dropdown is sorted phonetically (i.e. native name but sorted
according to first letter of a transliteration using the standard
English alphabet) so we could perhaps recycle that.

Michael

31/01/2014 11:00, sgrìobh translators-request at videolan.org: