[Translators] [vlc-devel] Translator

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Jul 17 22:27:43 CEST 2014

Hello!

On 29 Jun 2014, at 19:04, Christoph Miebach <christoph.miebach at web.de> wrote:

> With a confirmation on the plural rule we could start localization.

Since I got the confirmation (only one plural form), we might think about getting support for that language somewhere (I don’t know where, yet).

Basically you could start with the translation now. The fastest to implement (since no other parties are involved) would be the website.

I can provide you an empty po file, if you want.
Do you have any po file editor? (poedit [1] for example)

Best regards

Christoph

[1] http://poedit.net/download