[Translators] Minang

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Mon Jun 30 12:23:01 CEST 2014

The main 'problem' is not CLDR but Transifex but I have some experience
of getting them to add undocumented languages and I'm more than happy to
help.

If Muhammad is still interested then I can figure out the plural rules
with him off list and register bugs both on CLDR and Transifex. In my
experience, this process may take up to a couple of months on Transifex,
longer on CLDR. This is a bit unfortunate but I'm afraid it's not under
our control.

What that means, Muhammad, is that projects can be translated on
Transifex into languages which they have on their list of languages.
They don't have all 6000 languages on the planet on the list, just the
bigger ones and those that people have specifically requested. Since
Minang is not on their list yet, we have to ask them to put it there.

But it can be done

Cheers,

Michael

30/06/2014 11:00, sgrìobh translators-request at videolan.org:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>