[Translators] Translated VLC for Android in Tamil !

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sun Sep 7 22:20:50 CEST 2014

Hello!

On 07 Sep 2014, at 14:19, அருண் குமார் - Arun Kumar <thangam.arunx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have completed the translation for VLC for Android in Tamil: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/translate/#ta/vlc-android/7590480

All (most to be exact) languages with a translation rate of at least 50% for android have been included in the recent
0.9.9 release [1].

> Now i would like to test the same on the real Device.
> Is it possible to get the .APK for Android ?

http://nightlies.videolan.org/
The included languages are updated from transifex for the nightly builds.
I added Tamil today, so any newer nightly should offer Tamil as well.

> OR else what are the other options to test VLC Android in Tamil ?

To see how to switch languages see an older email:
https://mailman.videolan.org/pipermail/translators/2014-March/001560.html

Best regards

Christoph

[1]: https://twitter.com/videolan/status/507984548693409792