[Translators] VLMC Greek Translation

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at beauzee.fr
Tue Sep 9 04:07:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution!
Although this is the correct address, VLMC is currently not stable
enough to merge translation. It will go through a heavy refactoring
(both code & UI wise) in the next few months, which is likely to
change a huge amount of strings, so I'm a bit reluctant to merge
anything at this point.
It's also quite likely that we will also move to transifex to have
single translations workflow, but that hasn't really been discussed so
far.
I'll send a message to this mailing list we get to a state at which it
makes sense to focus on translations again!

Best regards,