[Translators] [vlc-devel] Where to contribute to French localization of VLC?

Yann Ricquebourg yann.ricquebourg at irisa.fr
Wed Aug 19 15:59:50 CEST 2015

Hello,

Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote on 19/08/2015 à 15h48:

>     Hello,
>
> Le 2015-08-19 13:18, Yann Ricquebourg a écrit :
>> Is really this text up to date?
>
> Yes.
>
>> Why accept people joining the teams if this VLC repository is just a
>> copy a the work made elsewhere.
>
> That's not what the text says nor what it means.
>
> Translations are pulled from Transifex. But if you don't coordinate with the maintainer, your work may be overriden by somebody else. Transifex cannot replace human team coordination.

OK, my mistake.
I really read and understand the current text with more ambiguity than that ;-)
especially the words "possible that all your work will [...] or be done twice"

If you confirm the translations are pulled from Transifex, that enough for me.
Thank you very much.

Besides that, I'm really used to Transifex.
Best regards,