[Translators] Users's requests in Transifex.

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Jun 9 09:12:06 CEST 2015

Hello!

I’ll describe how it looks for me, but I did not check as a different user. So, it might be impossible for users with missing permissions at some point…

On 09 Jun 2015, at 06:21, Sidney Doria <ssdoria at gmail.com> wrote:

> do you know how to access that Transifex's screen that allow us to
> manage the users's requests?
>
> I'm receiving lots of users' requests to join the translation team,
> but I can't manage them anymore.

Logged in I start at

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/

Click
VLC - Trans team
(searching the page for "trans team”) should help finding it. It’s at the right, but not really on top.

Then click “pending join requests”

Hope that helps.

If it does not, don’t worry too much:
We will try something else (soon, I hope):
weblate

Best regards

Christoph