[Translators] Arabic translator

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Mar 10 22:15:42 CET 2015

Hello!

On 02 Mar 2015, at 19:42, Didi Hawking <didi.hawking at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you need an arabic translators?

There is already work on the translation into Arabic:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/

I don’t know how urgently the team needs help, but probably there is enough work for everyone.
I might even accept new Arabic_SomeCountry languages, if the people form the new team are aware of the possibilities to use the Arabic one as template (because this might save literally weeks of unpaid work).

The way to go is:
Create an account at transifex (not open source, but free to use) and request to join the Arabic team.

Here are some additional hints:
http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/transifex-howto.html

There also exists a mailing list dedicated to translation:
translators at videolan.org

Feel free to contact me or this mailing list with any questions
regarding translations.

Best regards

Christoph