[Translators] Translation in italian of VLC for Windows Store and VLC for Windows Phone

software.simone at outlook.com software.simone at outlook.com
Fri Jan 1 11:31:22 CET 2016

Hello,

I’d like to translate VLC applications for Windows Store and Windows Phone in italian. I've read on the website that VLC is translated with .po files, so I downloaded PoEdit. Now I’m ready to translate the files but I don’t know how to get them. Can you send me .po files or I have to send an email at Italian language’s maintainer? Say me what I have to do, please.

Thanks, Simone.

P.S.: sorry for my English.