[Translators] Thanks for VLC for Android: Get Russian Version

avk at tuta.io avk at tuta.io
Thu Oct 20 15:59:51 CEST 2016

Hello Andrey. Thanks a lot for your VLC for Android. Do you want have description of your application on russian language? I'll be glad to cooperate with you as translator English - Russian.
Do you have some work to translators? What conditions? Let me know about it.
Best regards, Slava

20. Oct 2016 16:43 by videolan.android at gmail.com: