[Translators] VLC 3.0.0

M T michtrz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 01:06:44 CET 2017

Hello @ all

sorry for the delay but I'm still traveling around and I'm not at home
these days. I found some free time today and set up a git client on my
laptop.
I saw the discussion at the list so some information about the update
status is urgently needed.

It's not a big problem to send the translations from Tx to the git but
before I can do it we need to solve the old format issue with the output
file:
- add missing header
- add missing footer
- merge the file with vlc.pot

I already wrote about this problem on the list two weeks ago.
For now only the polish translation was committed. The dutch translation
was send (thanks to Thomas for a fast header) but is still stuck on
patches.videolan.org

@jb: can you check the patch 19109 and 19105 why these are still con
comitted, thanks

@Marin: Thanks for your header, I'm just preparing your Slovak translation
and will send it at next. And yes, It was a busy time the last days for me,
seeing family, old friends...
xmass was longer for me this year but don't worry, your translation will be
included.

@Yaron: just send me the po header, save the file with poedit and I will
send your translation.

I will make an call on Tx and will ping the translators for a feedback
which translation is ready for an upload.
Not all languages on Transifex were translated for 3.0, so we don't need to
upload all languages from Tx, I will check which were really translated.

It's depends now on a quick feedback from the translators which translation
will be included and if so we can start with about 15 complete translations
for 3.0.
Please inform me if your translation is still not committed or stuck on the
patches page.

That's for now, I'm back home on new year's eve, so it will be easier to
commit files.

Thank you for your co-working
Michi