[Translators] VLC 3.0.0

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Fri Dec 29 23:21:17 CET 2017

Hello,
thank you very much for the information about release-date. I could not give any answer to Matej, because I did not have any information about this date.
And to the releasing on "yesterday" - if we want to cooperate by creating of a quality program, then quality needs some time, not "hurry-hurry" system
of work. :-)

Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník

Dňa 29.12.2017 o 19:41 Matej Urban napísal(a):