[Translators] Why is resource vlc-android on Transifex blocked?

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Sun Jul 23 13:17:38 CEST 2017

Hello,
I translate VLC media player into Slovak language and today I see on Transifex, that resource „vlc-android“ contains some new texts, but was
immediately locked and can not be translated. Why? Could you please inform us about this?

In my opinion it would be (generally) better not to simply lock some resources. For better overview in Transifex it could be better to remove unused
resources from Transifex, if they are really not needed anymore. Because uncompletely translated and immediately locked resources (as we see it now)
complicate the whole overview for translators... But maybe you will have any other opinion.

Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník