[Translators] 3.0.0-RC5

M T michtrz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 03:39:07 CET 2018

Hi,

first of all big thanks to Christoph who pushed all the translations from
Tx to the git in the last days.
And thanks for restoring the header and footer part.
I also added the missing strings (asked by Julen) from the last update to
the git.
I already send the complete german and polish translation to the patches
page.

Yes, it would be good to know when the last changes to the strings will be
made, so the translators
can made their final changes and collect finished translation for an update.
And after these final 3.0 updates will be on git, it would be a good move
to leave Tx.

We will know more later when weblate will be ready for the 3.0 translations.

Thanks and Regards,
Michi