[Translators] VLC - Greek

M T michtrz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:02:17 CEST 2018

Hi,

the current translation process is hosted on Transifex.com for now.
The Greek translations weren't updated for some time now and the
translation for vlc 3.0 is still missing.
It would be good to check that. If you want to join, create a free account
there and check it here:
https://www.transifex.com/yaron/vlc-trans/language/el/

You can also write to the maintainers of the team if your request is not
accepted in few days or if there isn't
an active maintainer right now:
https://www.transifex.com/yaron/teams/16553/el/

(Yaron) or me (michtrz) can also help there if you have further questions.
Thanks.