[Translators] Updated translations of the Windows store description

M T michtrz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:23:28 CET 2018

Some days ago finally the VLC's Windows store app description was updated
with our translations:

https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/vlc/9nblggh4vvnh

Visit this page, switch to your language version and check the text there
for typos or codepage errors.
If you find some, please report it here or (better and faster) send the
corrections directly to the dev Martin <finkel2804 at gmail.com>
The store translation was taken from Transifex and I don't think we will
have much changes here in the next time, so it will
be rather unmaintained on Tx, so contact Martin with founded typos will be
the best option.

At the moment you will find on videolan.org also this version:
http://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/vlc-for-windows-phone/9wzdncrcv5tl

It is planned to drop this version in favor of the new win store version
(WinRT).
And it would be good to put this store version into the pull down menu
(Download VLC) on the videolan homepage because you have to search
the whole page for this version at the moment.

The next store update will be for the Android version in the Play store.
Also with the translations from Tx but more info soon.
After this move (iTunes description was already translated in the
resources) all 3 store descriptions should be translated.

Thanks,
Michi