SetBufferPicture the right place to add brightness?

Chris Worley cworley at symbionsys.com
Fri Jul 6 19:29:07 CEST 2001

I need to add a brightness setting for playback.

SetBufferPicture seems to be the right place to do this.  Is this
function used to initialize the display buffer when the SDL plugin is
used?

It has a "Clear areas" section where it iteratively sets "*p_data++ =
0".  Is this the buffer used by the SDL plugin to render into?  Is it
YUV or RGB?

I figure if the output plugin is going to add to this buffer, I can
initialize it to a shade of gray in order to get brighter output.

Thanks,

Chris