Yet another release suggestion

Stéphane Borel stef at via.ecp.fr
Fri Jun 1 09:05:23 CEST 2001

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 08:01:49AM +0200, Samuel Hocevar wrote:
>    - fix audio synchro
>    - fix all known DVD playback issues (probably done)

No done actually but the remaining bugs need much work and won't be done
in 0.3.0 unless we release in a month ;)

>    This looks enough for another intermediate release to me. Any
> comments?

I was looking forward to doing a new intermediate release since most
people report bugs fixed in cvs. The only thing is this fs*cking
unpleasant corruption that make the vlc segfault from time to time.

--
Stef