BeOS window resizing

Richard Shepherd richard at rshepherd.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 19:40:40 CET 2001

Currently the BeOS video plugin just plays everthing at the default
window size. What I want to do is resize the window to the exact
dimension of the file being played when it first starts up.
Overlay/BBitmap will then take care of the scaling should the user
resize the window. I've tried fiddling in vout_Manage but with no
success. Does vlc signal the video-plugin in anyway with the file's
original size? I'm sure it does - I just can't work it out. Any help
would be appreciated.

Richard Shepherd