Update on Mac OS X - we finally have YUV Overlay (but only on 10.1)

Florian G. Pflug fgp at phlo.org
Mon Oct 1 19:12:34 CEST 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 10:03:53AM -0700, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Florian G. Pflug wrote:
>
> > -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
> > -- Type: application/x-gtar
>
> Why tar, just send the diff.
well.. my vlc-dir is kind of messed up at the moment. It was much easier to
just put the modified files in a seperate dir, and tar it.
At the moment I am
upgrading to the latest CVS version, to try out my plugin there.

I will send a patch when things are cleaned up at bit - I thought maybe
someone wants to play with it.

anyway - seems it was to big for the list, of the list manager killed it.

I'll put it online somewhere

greetings, Florian Pflug