scaling / window size

Rudolf Cornelissen rag.cornelissen at inter.nl.net
Tue Oct 16 12:12:46 CEST 2001

Sorry for my currently frequent emails..

Hope you're not mad at me :-)

I want to report one more observation I made:

If I start VLC with the default window size, then the output is 'aspect ratio
corrected' on VGA. If I start VLC with another (so non-default) window size
the output will also be aspect ratio corrected (at least an attempt is made:
it's not always correct). If I resize the window while a movie is running
however, then the aspect ratio is not corrected. This seems inconsequent
behaviour to me?

Best regards,

Rudolf Cornelissen.