CVS Commit: vlc

Xavier Marchesini xav at via.ecp.fr
Mon Oct 22 16:34:24 CEST 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001, Loïc Minier wrote:
> Actually it works obnly if you put an i_data = 1 by default in
> plugins/mpeg/input_ts.c in TS_Read.
>
> I didn't search why, Ipkiss told me it would work doing so  :)

Yeah, but you didn't commit that change :-)

The trick is that you don't go through the select when being under Win32
( p_input->stream.b_pace_control seems to be always non zero), so we
don't pass through the test, and then, i_data always equals to 0. And we
then skip the whole code of TS_Read, what is quite stupid :)

> Actually it _does_ on my w2k, didn't try w98.

I got a WinME (shame on me, I know), and it doesn't. Gets choppy, but it
doesn't :). The point could also be the DirectX version.

Oh, btw, I can read a local TS stream, but I didn't manage in getting a
network stream. Could you show me what you did ? :-)

--
xav