CVS Commit: vlc

Loïc Minier lool at via.ecp.fr
Mon Oct 22 22:56:36 CEST 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001, Xavier Marchesini wrote:
> Yeah, but you didn't commit that change :-)

As said, I don't commit what I don't understand.
Maybe I'm loosing time doing so.

> I got a WinME (shame on me, I know), and it doesn't. Gets choppy, but it
> doesn't :). The point could also be the DirectX version.

Got our \\bipbip version which seems to be a 8.0a.

The one bug comes from an alignment in the assembly code for SSE
(Pentium III). The second one comes of the directx output.

So using --downmix downmix qnd --imdct imdct with -A sdl is perfect.

> Oh, btw, I can read a local TS stream, but I didn't manage in getting a
> network stream. Could you show me what you did ? :-)

A vlms directed to my machine sending the same TS file as locally from
your machine or from the computer of jobi is working in a perfect
manner.

--
Lool