RESEND: Bug report

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sat Sep 8 00:22:51 CEST 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 Michael Sterrett Wrote:

>Since I got no replies on this the first time, I'll try again.
>
>Any developers want to comment on this?  This DVD was working with 2.0.73
>but has since stopped working with the code in CVS.

The DVD navigation code has some problems, I also have a DVD I can't read properly. I don't remember if I already tried it with vlc 2.0.73 though. When I will have some time, I will try to track down the problem.

Regards,

--
Gildas

Une gamme d'outils gratuits et performants à votre service.
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 E TTC/min - 2,21 F TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 E TTC/min - 1,00 F TTC/min)