vlms ? vls [BUG?]

Johan Bilien jobi at via.ecp.fr
Mon Apr 8 16:57:23 CEST 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> How do I specify a program number when playing a TS from file ?
> Selecting it from the user interface "View|Program" does not work.

You may try the --input_program option I just added. There is still a
problem with program selecting when reading a file : when the program
you want to read is not the first one you select, it does not work. I'm
working on this.

For reading from a nova card, you may also try the new satellite input
(we need testers ;). Compile with --enable-satellite.

--
Jobi