Errors in Mandrake 8.2

Tom Girrior tgirrior at theedge.ca
Sat Apr 13 01:33:54 CEST 2002

If this is going to the wrong mailing list - please accept my apologies in advance.

I was able to install the latest client with no problems, that I'm aware of, and can play MPG clips downloaded off the internet. However when trying to play a DVD on my computer I get the following two errors...

Module error: no suitable access module 'dvd' available.
Input error: no suitable access plugin for 'dvd: /mnt/cdrom 2 at 1,1'

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Girrior