Question regarding subtitiles.

Ankur Mani ankurm at mihy.mot.com
Tue Aug 13 15:26:36 CEST 2002

Dear Sigmund,

Thanks a lot for the information. The information in archive was helpful. If
I am  right, I will have to use the SPUdec as a proxy and call my own
decoder functions from there. It is however, not crystal clear as to how I
am going to do it.

The problem is that I am having a text stream and I want to make a decoder
that will extract the text from the stream and display it along with the
video on the display.

I am trying to display text along with video on the video display window.
Can vout_print() in the video_text.c file be used for this purpose?

Any help on the above will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Ankur.