[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (titer)

Jean-Paul Saman saman at natlab.research.philips.com
Mon Dec 9 10:19:45 CET 2002

Eric Petit wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 09, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
>
>>I'm sorry titer but you just broke my iPaq cross-compile.
>>[snip]
>>which means that if no enable-dvd is given it defaults to disable-dvd.
>

> --disable-dvd does work for me (I tested it on BeOS and Linux before
> my commit), could you check what is wrong with iPaq cross-compiling ?
> As most platforms have DVD support, I thought it should stay default
> enabled (it bored me to add --enable-dvd to my already-long configure
> line, I figured most people would agree).

Do you have the headerfiles available? I do not so the configure bails
out because it cannot find the header files.

--
Kind greetings,

Jean-Paul Saman

Software Architect

e-mail (work): saman at natlab.research.philips.com
phone  (work): 040 27 42909
Ordina TA,
Science Park Eindhoven 5602, Postbus 293, 5600 AG Eindhoven
e-mail : jean-paul.saman at ordina.nl
phone  : 040 2601200
fax    : 040 2601199