[vlc-devel] Re: CVS Commit (titer)

Eric Petit titer at videolan.org
Mon Dec 9 11:11:19 CET 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> >--disable-dvd does work for me (I tested it on BeOS and Linux before
> >my commit), could you check what is wrong with iPaq cross-compiling ?
> >As most platforms have DVD support, I thought it should stay default
> >enabled (it bored me to add --enable-dvd to my already-long configure
> >line, I figured most people would agree).
>
> Do you have the headerfiles available? I do not so the configure bails
> out because it cannot find the header files.

libdvdcss is not installed on my BeOS computer; when I use
--disable-dvd, it does not check the dvdcss headers at all. Maybe check
your config.log for more info... Mine does not mention dvdcss at all
(it tests dvdread and dvdplay though, but does not claim are there are
default disabled).

--
Eric Petit <titer at videolan.org>