lirc interface plugin

Jean-Paul Saman jpsaman at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 3 21:05:45 CET 2002

Sigmund,

Great work!

<
> Sigmund Augdal

A few constructive comments on your patch:
+ It is better to make changes in Makefile.opts.in because configure
rewrites Makefile.opts
+ For listing only changes I use "diff -urN" this limits the output. If
you do a make distclean first, then changes will be against a clean
tree. The generated files will then not be included in the patch.

Greetings,
Jean-Paul Saman.