lirc interface plugin

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Feb 4 23:40:42 CET 2002

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 09:05:45PM +0100, Jean-Paul Saman wrote:
> Sigmund,
>
> Great work!
>
> Sigmund Augdal wrote:
> >
> > As i could not find it anywere, I wrote an lirc interface-plugin that
> > lets you controll vlc using an IR remote control. The following
> > functions can be asigned to buttons on the remote.
> > *play
> > *pause
> > *fast playback
> > *slow motion
> > *stop
> > *exit
> >
> > Somone should have a look at my changes to the configure.in file,
> > because i do not know the syntax.
> >
> > Please CC me any comments as I'm not on the list.
> <
> > Sigmund Augdal
> >

> A few constructive comments on your patch:
> + It is better to make changes in Makefile.opts.in because configure
> rewrites Makefile.opts
> + For listing only changes I use "diff -urN" this limits the output. If
> you do a make distclean first, then changes will be against a clean
> tree. The generated files will then not be included in the patch.
>
> Greetings,
> Jean-Paul Saman.

Maybe this this patch will be better liked, the code isn't changed at
all but the patch is mush smaller. And still someone should check my
changes to configure.in.

And, is it possible to run to interfaceplugins at once? that would be
nice with this thing :)

I think I'm on the list now, som no CC required.

Sigmund Augdal