CVS Commit: vlc

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Feb 21 14:59:35 CET 2002

>    Woops, sorry. Fixed. But isn't there a way to have lirc_nextcode()
> timeout after a specified delay ? Blocking like this is a pretty
> annoying behaviour.

I agree and tried to look into that. lirc_nextcode() has noe timeout
option. It seems that it uses read() to read from the lirc-socket, and i
susspect that this is where it sleeps. read() also has noe timeout
options, but to be honest my knowledge is rapidly runnig out here.

I thougth maybe I could make another interface-plugin do the dirty work,
but looking at the existing code I found little room for running two
interface-plugins at once, but didn't somone say that this was planed?

Sigmund