module lists

Jon jon at tgpsolutions.com
Mon Jan 21 09:10:51 CET 2002

Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank all the vlc developers; it is a
wonderful piece of software and you guys are doing a great job.

I would like to make a small feature request.  When doing a ./vlc
--help, help lists things like:

   -A, --aout <module>            	audio output method

but I know of no way to list the available modules.  Could vlc be made
to print a list of available modules?  And could the various modules be
documented somewhere on videolan.org so people can tell what the
differences are between them?  That would be wonderful.

Thanks again for your great work.
- Jon